17 Jun COVID-19 Personal Precautions at Harbour Light
Our focus right now remains on staff and client safety. We’re taking cautious steps forward with our programming and administrative activities. Each department is contributing to our COVID-19 Safety Plan, documenting the steps we are taking to keep each other healthy during the pandemic.
Our “household” bubbles here at Harbour Light are quite large, so staying healthy is a team effort. We need your participation to help keep our clients, guests, and staff as healthy as possible throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. We’re asking every person living, working, or providing services at Vancouver Harbour Light to commit to the following personal responsibilities:
- Practice physical distancing (2m/6ft) as much as possible.
- No handshaking, hugs, fist bumps, or other touch-based greetings.
- Practice good hand hygiene. Wash your hands regularly with soap and water. Use alcohol-based hand sanitizers when hand washing is not practical, including immediately upon entering our facilities.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Use a non-medical mask or face covering when physical distancing is not possible, and other controls (e.g. Plexiglas barriers) are not present.
- Stay home if you are sick, including if you have a fever, cough, sneezing, runny nose, sore throat, or fatigue.
Thank you for taking good care of yourselves, each other, and our community!